- Action necessary settings through the control panel.
- Examination of the rules of website data and assist in the operation.
- Resolve the e-mail problems and assistance in its use.
- Solving problems relating to point the domain to the service and the DNS.
- Action necessary adjustments to services PHP and Apache or IIS.
- All the if Basic management plan.
- Work of all periodic updates to the operating system and services installed on it, and deactivate non-essential services and unused.
- Work of more than a backup cumulative daily, weekly and monthly inside the server and retrieved when the customer's request.
- Adjust and improve the performance of web server and associated services to him and activating the Caching to get the best speed to describe sites hosted and maintained on a regular basis.
- Installation of programs to protect against viruses and CXS CSF or the Kaspersky, and the creation of a comprehensive safety and protection settings, adjust and improve the firewall settings and protection at the server level.
- All the functions of the advanced management plan.
- CloudFlare Pro service activation mail to a site or domain only one.
- Add the server on your surveillance system to monitor the company's services and software installed on the server resources consumed him and make sure the speed of server performance.
- The allocation of 100 GB external storage space to save more than a backup cumulative monthly on them.
- Installation and operation of SSL certificate to ensure traded data encryption to and from the server as well as a website for only one domain.
- Provide advice and guidance and recommendations for the client in terms of getting the best performance for applications hosted on its own server.
Cloudflare for Professionals is ideal for people that want to protect and accelerate their professional websites or blog.